Weekly homework (8 in total) plus a final are given during the course. The final carries twice the weight of a homework.
- The questions are multiple-choice to make grading possible. Multiple-choice doesn't mean simplistic; some questions necessitate running a full experiment.
- Some questions are theoretical (mathematical, conceptual), and others are experimental (programming, data). The questions vary from easy to hard.
- Familiarity with some programming language or platform will help in the homework, e.g., packages for basic matrix operations and quadratic programming are needed.
- To discuss the homework with others, please visit the course forum.
- Log in to your account here to enter your answers and see your score and rank.